Sunday, September 26, 2010

We were standing outside in the parking lot talking when Jenny and Tim came up for the weekend. I set Braxton on the trunk of my car and my little monkey climbed up to the top.
He will climb everything possible. He climbed over the booth at a restaurant the other day and the step stool and boxes what ever he can climb on.

NO FEAR!!!

Jacob and Braxton are fighting over grandma's necklace. They loved playing with it and shaking it out of the other person's hands.





4 comments:

Mandy said...

Maybe you need some rope and duct tape?

Recksieks said...

Hey Robyn! I really am not a blog stalker...okay maybe a little. I was just on Sarah's blog and saw your name and wanted to say hi and tell you how cute your little guy is!! I hope everything is going good for you! It was nice to see what you have been up too. Love ya
-Amy (Parker) Recksiek

Russon said...

It was fun to see you at the store. That is so funny-those pics on the car. That's all I can talk about is how my little girl can't stop climbing! She never has done that though!!

The Miche's said...

Gotta love the Monkey within! It was a fast trip but so fun to come spend time with you guys! We sure love our "B"