Sunday, January 2, 2011

December

December was very crazy month, Braxton's hair says it all. We had the whole family here for Christmas and since i am living with my mom right now, there were only 2 places for everyone to stay. Good thing we all like each other.


I went to Australia for a week, for work. These are some jelly fish from the beach.
We arrived on Sunday and went to a nature preserve. Here are some of the pictures.


Yes, You could touch the Kangaroo's and feed them. Just be careful you do not want to pick a fight with them because they are very muscular.


This picture is the end of his sit with Santa, I was waiting for my cousin to take a picture with his camera and missed the picture of Braxton looking at Santa touching his beard.







2 comments:

Grandma Julie said...

He is growing up way to fast. I too am glad we all like each other! It was fun even though it was cozy.

Draper's said...

What?? How amazing to touch and feed a Kangaroo. So jealous. I have always wanted to go to Australia.