Monday, May 30, 2011

The Last Few Months

Well it has been a while since I posted. Since I went back to work. I have not had much time to do much more then play with Braxton after work and on the weekends that I have him.

After I started working for Lifetime Products, I decided to buy a house. My mom was very patient while she let us stay at her house while I looked. I spent about 6 months looking for the right one for me and finally find a cute townhome in NSL. I love that it is off of a bike trail and that there is a park perfect for Braxton a few doors down. I closed on it in March and with my dad's help repainted the entire thing. I finally hung the last picture up last weekend. I love having my own home. Braxton is finally comfortable here and after sleeping with me for the past 7-8 months is finally sleeping in his own bed again.

Here are some pictures of Braxton over the past couple of months. The newest is on top...


He is such a happy little boy. I picked him up early from work one day and we played at the park and then stopped to get an ice cream cone. He is now running and loves to read books, ifact we have 3 books we have to read everynight before bed.



I bought some of the marshmellow eggs for easter and he had fun taking them in and out of the carton. He loves to see how things work and how they go together.


This is Harley. Braxton loves him and Harley will just lay there and let him lay all over him and give him loves. Too bad all dogs where not this mellow.



Braxton is not scared of much. In fact the only thing I can say for sure that he is scared of are loud noises.





He was a great helper trying to unpack, at least as long as I was in his sights. He was not too sure of all of the change. But he has adjusted and will now go everywhere in the house without me at his side.



2 comments:

Grandma Julie said...

Love the pictures of BRAXTON! He is such a cutie. I have missed him the past couple of weeks!

Mandy said...

Cute Cute!! where is my cone?